Customized Overnight Accommodations
Dog Boarding with Prestige Kennel will be like a fun trip to overnight camp for your 4-legged friend. Our ultimate goal is to create a “home-away-from-home” atmosphere for your dog. Time away from mom and dad can be scary enough for dogs—not to mention being thrown into a new place with strange smells and sounds. We want to make your dog’s time away from home as pleasant as possible – in fact, we want them to enjoy it when mom and dad leave town!
All our indoor sleeping areas are:
- Climate-controlled and offer durable Snyder accommodations.
- We have a variety of size suites to accommodate small dogs, giant breeds, or large families.
- Each suite comes with a size appropriate Karanda brand dog bed and you are encouraged to bring a blanket for them to snuggle with.
We never forget that their stay with us is a vacation for your pet, too! Our furry friends enjoy up to 4 hours of recess each day in good weather. Individual play time will vary with weather, age, and health. But rest assured, we have an option that’s right for every dog:
- Oversized outdoor play areas, for social groups
- Spacious private runs for independent or nonsocial dogs
- Leash walks for non-socialized dogs who need to expend more energy
- Scheduled quiet rooms for shy and older dogs
Initial “evaluation day” of daycare required before boarding (we often book up 2+ weeks in advance, so keep that in mind when scheduling!). A full report of your dog’s day will be given upon pickup, at which time boarding schedules can be confirmed. There is a $25 charge for the evaluation day of daycare.